Please download the PDF file of call for papers here!
The 2019 IEEE International Conference on Unmanned Systems and Artificial Intelligence will be held by Northwestern Polytechnical University, Xi’an, Shaanxi, China.
Northwestern Polytechnical University, Xi’an, Shaanxi, China.
IEEE Systems, Man and Cybernetics Society
IFAC Technical Committee on Ecnomic, Business, and Financial Systems (TC 9.1)
Contributions covering theoretical developments and practical applications, including but not limited to the following technical areas, are invited:
- Reliability of Unmanned Systems
- Path Planning and Navigation
- Airspace Control
- Airspace Management
- Biologically Inspired Unmanned Systems
- Energy Efficient Unmanned Systems
- Environmental Issues
- Information security and Anti-Counterfeit
- Digital Watermarking
- Multidimensional Code
- Network penetration
- Internet protocol
- Big Data Processing and Application
- Big data storage and management, parallel computing
- Cloud computing
- Artificial intelligence and Cybernetics
- Robotics & control systems
- Fuzzy Systems and Applications
- Expert and Knowledge-Based Systems
- Cybernetics for Informatics
- Intelligent Agricultural Unmanned Systems
All papers should meet IEEE quality review standards. And the accepted papers by IEEE ICUS 2019 will be indexed by EI and included in IEEE Xplore Digital Library. In addition, revised and extended versions of selected papers will be invited to post-conference publications, special issues of quality journals.